Panzer 2 - my new Jimny

• As my old Pinin was the first Panzer, the new Jimny is now the second (will be marked).

It was ordered almost 3 weeks ago, got it 2 days ago. Yesterday, with the help of some friends, I put the rear seat and belts in it (please don't start with the legal issues, it will be taken care of).

I also put 2 cup/ashtray holders from aliexpress, as the car didn't have any. The cigarette lighter doesn't fit from sx4 or swift models (got one, too big), not a big problem.

With small steps, I will do some more mods or upgrades to the car47066862fa.jpg47066861ik.jpg47066859ni.jpg47066863ia.jpg

• The cigarette lighter doesn't fit from sx4 or swift models (got one, too big), not a big problem.

In the Jimny the Anderson-Port is only for Power!

If you want to use a lighter for the cigarettes, then you need another Insert!

I ordered in Germany my GJott with the Smoking kit and so the had to replace the Anderson Power-Port against a lighter port.

• The cigarette lighter doesn't fit from sx4 or swift models (got one, too big), not a big problem.

In the Jimny the Anderson-Port is only for Power!

If you want to use a lighter for the cigarettes, then you need another Insert!

I ordered in Germany my GJott with the Smoking kit and so the had to replace the Anderson Power-Port against a lighter port.

I had no idea there is such a "lighter"... in my head, they are all the same :)) I already ordered some usb ports that come with a lighter port also, that stick in the original lighter, I'll see when I install them.

Congrats for the new car and welcome here.

:) :thumbup:

Are you from Romania ?

Thank you. Yes, from Romania.

• Thank you everyone.

Saturday I took the car to have the rear windows tinted.

47080601nn.jpg

Yesterday I had my first (on road) trip and reached 500km. Fuel consumption was 7.5 50/50 city-external and 6.3 just external. Driving as an old lady, changing gears at 2500-3000rpm for the first 1000km. At 1000km the dealer with check the car and after that I can spray some cavity wax (at least, if not some bedliner) underneath, put some new tyres...

47080602ay.jpg

• Installed some new gadgets from aliexpress today.

Usb ports, I also put a cigarette lighter (OEM Suzuki) in that place with a little work.

47087089sc.jpg

47087102lo.jpg

Small "pockets" for the door handles (mostly to keep cigarettes).

47087096tg.jpg

Plastic tray with cup holder between the shifters

47087093kc.jpg

• Yesterday I installed front and rear camera (70mai dual). And since I was tearing down the plastics inside, I put some 3d printed frames from a friend and 16.5cm Focal speakers in the back. They don't fit as they should in the frames but I managed to install them.

47115463rc.jpg

47115462qv.jpg

47115461cv.jpg

47115460nq.jpg

47115459zt.jpg

47115458sp.jpg

47115457bc.jpg

• Home made interior led light

Diese Lötstellen fliegen Dir früher oder später um die Ohren.

Sooner or later, these solder joints will blow up in your face.

Mai devreme sau mai târziu, aceste îmbinări de lipit vă vor exploda în față. :und_weg:

LG
    Man hat mich nicht gefragt, ob ich geboren werden will, jetzt will ich auch nicht, dass man mir sagt, wie ich leben soll.
    (Udo Lindenberg in "Das Gesetz")

• Home made interior led light

Sooner or later these solder joints will blow up in your face.

Sooner or later, these solder joints will blow up in your face.

Sooner or later, these solder joints will blow up in your face. :and away:

No, they won't :) Looks primitive but the solders are solid. I've done this before, 3-4 years ago, still going strong... even the LEDs last longer, compared to what you can find in a shop.

Geo ZGA Is that your "panzer 1" standing before jimny?:)

47121393ny.jpg

Yes, it is. Hope to sell it soon... Panzer 2 needs stuff :))

• No, they won't :) Looks primitive but the solders are solid. I've done this before, 3-4 years ago, still going strong... even the LEDs last longer, compared to what you can find in a shop.

Na dann hoffe ich das Beste, auch die Erschütterungen bedacht?

Well then I hope for the best, have you considered the shocks?

Ei bine, atunci sper să fie bine, v-ați gândit la șocuri?

LG
    Man hat mich nicht gefragt, ob ich geboren werden will, jetzt will ich auch nicht, dass man mir sagt, wie ich leben soll.
    (Udo Lindenberg in "Das Gesetz")

• Na dann hoffe ich das Beste, auch die Erschütterungen bedacht?

Well then I hope for the best, have you considered the shocks?

Ei bine, atunci sper să fie bine, v-ați gândit la șocuri?

Kommentare wie dieser werden die Leute definitiv dazu ermutigen, mehr über ihre Umbauten zu schreiben.

Mir gefällt auch deine Signatur, sehr gut gesagt.

Zitat

...jetzt will ich auch nicht, dass man mir sagt, wie ich leben soll